The park of the Palais de Lomé is home to many rare or endangered plants. We ask our visitors to respect the area by not littering, having picnics or picking plants or flowers.
Food and drink
We do not allow alcohol or food in the Palais de Lomé and its park. Picnics are forbidden.
Photography and video
: Visitors may film or photograph inside the Palais, its exhibition spaces and park on these conditions:
- No commercial photography or filming is allowed without prior permission.
- No professional photography or filming is allowed without prior permission.
- No image or video can be distributed, reproduced, sold or used for commercial or institutional reasons without prior permission from the Palais de Lomé.
- Visitors may not use flash, a tripod, monopod or supplementary lighting.
- Care should be taken not to infringe on the privacy of other visitors and please give them priority when taking photographs.
- Visitors may not take drones into the Palais de Lomé and its grounds.
- If you need images for press use, please get in touch with our press team.
- Pets and animals are not allowed.
- Games and musical instruments are not allowed.
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates, blades or boards are forbidden.
- It is forbidden to touch the artwork unless otherwise instructed by gallery guides